₹ 51 signup bonus
₹ 100 Min. Withdrawal
Royal Rummy Variants
- Pool Rummy: Pool Rummy is the most popular variant of rummy in India. It is a game of skill and strategy where players compete to make valid sequences and sets of cards. The first player to meld all of their cards wins the game.
- Points Rummy: Points Rummy is a variant of rummy where players score points based on the number of cards they meld. The player with the lowest score at the end of the game wins.
- 101 Rummy: 101 Rummy is a fast-paced and exciting variant of rummy where players try to avoid going over 101 points. The player with the lowest score at the end of the game wins.
- 201 Rummy: 201 Rummy is a similar variant to 101 Rummy, but with a higher point limit of 201.
- Dealer Rummy: Dealer Rummy is a unique variant of rummy where the dealer deals a certain number of cards to each player and then places the remaining cards face down in a draw pile. Players then take turns picking up cards from the draw pile or the discard pile in order to make valid sequences and sets. The first player to meld all of their cards wins the game.