Rummy Circle Tournaments
- Cash Tournaments: Cash tournaments are the most popular type of tournament on RummyCircle. In these tournaments, you have to pay an entry fee to participate. The prize pool for these tournaments can range from a few thousand rupees to lakhs of rupees.
- Freeroll Tournaments: Freeroll tournaments are tournaments where you can play for free. These tournaments are a great way to practice your rummy skills and win some cash prizes.
- Fast-Fold Tournaments: Fast-fold tournaments are a type of cash tournament where you are immediately placed in a new game after you are eliminated from a game. This means that you can keep playing without having to wait for the game to end.
- Multi-Table Tournaments: Multi-table tournaments are tournaments where you play against multiple players at the same time. These tournaments are a great way to test your skills against the best players in the world.
- Sit & Go Tournaments: Sit & Go tournaments are tournaments where you can start playing as soon as you register. These tournaments are a great way to play a quick game of rummy.
RummyCircle also hosts a number of other special tournaments throughout the year, such as the RummyCircle Sunday Masters and the RummyCircle World Series. These tournaments offer large prize pools and are a great way to test your skills against the best players in the world.