Enter your mobile number to start downloading
Rummy Culture TDS Policy
The TDS policy for online rummy games on RummyCulture is as follows:
- TDS is applicable on net winnings, which is the difference between total withdrawals and total deposits in a financial year.
- The TDS rate is 30%.
- TDS is deducted at the time of withdrawal and at the end of the financial year on the remaining balance of net winnings.
- If the net winnings in a financial year are less than ₹10,000, no TDS is deducted.
- TDS is deducted even if the player has already paid TDS on the same winnings in an earlier withdrawal.
- The player can claim a refund of excess TDS during their annual income tax filing.
To claim a refund of excess TDS, the player must submit a TDS refund application form to RummyCulture along with the following documents:
- PAN card
- Income tax return for the relevant financial year
- Copy of the TDS certificate issued by RummyCulture
The TDS refund application form can be downloaded from the RummyCulture website.