4.0 rating 2.5k reviews
28 MB 6 M installs
₹ 300 signup bonus
₹ 100 Min. Withdrawal
Your Download file is ready
Enter your mobile number to start downloading
Rummy Culture Variants
- Points Rummy: This is the most popular variant of rummy in RummyCulture. In Points Rummy, players score points based on the cards they are left with at the end of the game. The player with the lowest score wins the game.
- Pool Rummy: In Pool Rummy, players have a set target score that they must not exceed. The player who first reaches the target score wins the game. If a player exceeds the target score, they are “pooled” out of the game and do not win any money.
- Deals Rummy: In Deals Rummy, players play a set number of deals. The player with the most points at the end of the deals wins the game.
- 21/13 Cards Rummy: This is a variation of Points Rummy where players use 21 or 13 cards, respectively. The game is played with 2 decks of cards in 21 Cards Rummy and 1 deck of cards in 13 Cards Rummy.
- Speed Rummy: This is a fast-paced variant of rummy where players have to make their melds as quickly as possible. The player who first makes all of their melds wins the game.
- 101 Pool Rummy: This is a variation of Pool Rummy where the target score is 101. The player who first reaches 101 points wins the game.
- 201 Pool Rummy: This is a variation of Pool Rummy where the target score is 201. The player who first reaches 201 points wins the game.
RummyCulture also hosts regular tournaments with attractive prize pools. These tournaments are a great way to test your skills and win some cash prizes.