Rummy East GST Policy
Rummy East App is an online rummy game that is subject to the Goods and Services Tax (GST) in India. GST is a value-added tax that is levied on all goods and services consumed in India. The GST rate for online rummy games is 28%.
Rummy East App collects GST from its users on the amount of their rake, which is the commission that the app charges for hosting the games. The rake is collected from the losing players in each game. Rummy East App then deposits the collected GST with the government.
Here is a breakdown of how the GST policy of the Rummy East App works:
- Rummy East App charges a rake of 5% on all winning pots.
- The GST rate for online rummy games is 28%.
- Rummy East App collects GST from the losing players in each game at the rate of 28% of the rake.
- Rummy East App then deposits the collected GST with the government.
- For example, if a player wins a pot of ₹100 on the Rummy East App, the rake will be ₹5. The GST on the rake will be ₹1.40. The player will therefore receive ₹98.60.