4.7 rating 62k reviews
43 MB 1M installs
Upto Rs 1500 signup bonus
₹ 100 Min. Withdrawal
Rummy Pro Rules
- Form valid sets or sequences using 13 cards. Arrange cards into sequences or sets .
- Players receive 13 cards each from a shuffled deck.
- A random card from the deck becomes the joker. Jokers can substitute any missing card in sets or sequences.
- Players take turns to draw a card from the open/closed deck or discard a card.
- Arrange cards logically; form a pure sequence (without a joker) to declare.
- Declare once the cards are arranged in valid sets and sequences. The 14th card is discarded to declare.
- Players meld cards to form sets/sequences and discard unwanted cards to maintain 13 cards.
- The first player to declare with valid sets/sequences wins. Other players calculate points based on their ungrouped cards.
- Players lose points for invalid declarations or not completing the objective within a specified time.