3.6 rating 30 reviews
20.2 MB 774 installs
₹ 100 Min. Withdrawal
TeenPatti Max Variants
- Classic Teen Patti: This is the most popular and conventional rendition of Teen Patti. Each player receives three cards, and there are usually three to six players. Players can choose to play blind or to view their cards before putting bets, and the game is structured around standard poker hand rankings.
- Muflis: In this game the weakest hand becomes the strongest in muflis, and vice versa. Because of this, players must reconsider their strategy and approach, which gives the game a new strategic element.
- AK47: In this version, some cards are particularly important. The strongest cards are the Aces, Kings, Fours, and Sevens (AK47), which players use to construct combinations for higher-ranking hands.
- Wild Draw: In the Wild Draw Teen Patti game, a card or cards with a wild designation can be used to replace any other card to create a winning hand. Due to the unpredictable nature of this, players must modify their plans in response to the wild cards that are now in play.
- Lowball Teen Patti: Also referred to as the “Lowest Card,” this variation has the lowest combination being the strongest and reverses the hand rankings. Aces are the lowest-ranked card in this variant, and straights and flushes are not taken into account.
- Top of Four: Top of Four In the variant known as Teen Patti, each player is dealt four cards at first, but they can only use three of those cards to form the best hand. This incorporates another level of planning and judgment.