3.9 rating 85.2 k reviews
34 MB 40 M installs
₹ 100 Min. Withdrawal
A23 Rummy Rules
The A23 rummy gaming app’s rules are as follows:
- 13 cards are dealt to each player.
- To arrange all 13 cards and form a legally binding proclamation is the objective. To achieve this, several sets and/or sequences are created.
- There must be at least two sequences in your possession for a declaration to be accepted.
- A group of cards with the same suit that are arranged ascendingly form a sequence.
- A set is a collection of three or four identical cards.
- You cannot change the number of cards in your hand after making a legitimate declaration.
- The game is won by the first person to declare something that is true.