₹ 51 signup bonus
₹ 100 Min. Withdrawal
AA Rummy Variants
- 13-card rummy: This is the most popular variant of rummy in India. In this variant, each player is dealt 13 cards, and the goal is to form sets and sequences of cards. The first player to meld all of their cards wins the game.
- 21-card rummy: This variant is similar to 13-card rummy, but each player is dealt 21 cards. The goal of the game is the same, but it can be more challenging because there are more cards to manage.
- Points rummy: This variant is a little different from the other two, because the goal is to score the least number of points. In points rummy, each card has a different point value, and the player with the lowest score at the end of the game wins.
- Pool rummy: This variant is a variation of points rummy, where players contribute to a pool of money that is awarded to the winner of the game. Pool rummy is a more fast-paced variant of rummy, and it can be a lot of fun.
In addition to these four variants, AA Rummy also offers a number of other rummy games, such as:
- Deals rummy: In deals rummy, each player is dealt a certain number of deals, and the goal is to win the most deals.
- Speed rummy: This is a fast-paced variant of rummy, where players have a limited amount of time to make their moves.
Tournament rummy: This is a variant of rummy where players compete in a tournament to win a prize.