21 MB 5M+ installs
₹20000 signup bonus
₹ 100 Min. Withdrawal
Mega Rummy Rules
Listed below is Mega Rummy gaming app rules for players:
- Each player is dealt with 13 cards.
- The goal is to arrange all 13 cards and make a valid declaration. This is done by creating different groups of sequences and/or sets.
- For a valid declaration, there must be at least two sequences in your hand.
- A sequence is a group of cards of the same suit in ascending order.
- A set is a group of 3 or 4 cards of the same rank.
- Once you have made a valid declaration, you cannot add or remove any cards from your hand.
- The first player to make a valid declaration wins the game.
- Players are not allowed to communicate with each other during the game.
- Players are not allowed to use any external assistance to help them play the game.
- Players are not allowed to cheat or manipulate the game in any way.
- If a player is found to be violating any of these rules, they may be disqualified from the game and their winnings may be forfeited.
- First Drop: If a player leaves the table without picking any card, they will be penalized 20 points.
- Middle Drop: If a player leaves the table after picking some cards, they will be penalized 40 points.
- Invalid Declaration: If a player makes an invalid declaration, they will be penalized 80 points.
- Show Rule Violation: If a player violates the show rule, they will be penalized 80 points.