3.4 rating 6k reviews
15 MB 1M installs
Upto Rs 20 signup bonus
₹ 100 Min. Withdrawal
Roz Rummy Rules
- Each player is dealt with 13 cards.
- The goal is to arrange all 13 cards and make a valid declaration. This is done by creating different groups of sequences and/or sets.
- For a valid declaration, there must be at least two sequences in your hand.
- A sequence is a group of cards of the same suit in ascending order.
- A set is a group of 3 or 4 cards of the same rank.
- Once you have made a valid declaration, you cannot add or remove any cards from your hand.
- The first player to make a valid declaration wins the game.