41 MB 11.5M installs
₹ 40 signup bonus
₹ 100 Min. Withdrawal
Rummy Bindaas Rules
The rules for playing Rummy on the Rummy Bindas app are typically based on traditional Rummy rules.
- Objective: The primary objective in Rummy is to form valid sets and runs of cards from the 13 cards you are dealt. A set is a group of cards with the same rank but different suits, while a run is a sequence of cards in the same suit.
- Number of Players: Rummy Bindaas 777 allows 2 to 6 players to participate in a single game.
- Dealing Cards: In a standard 13-card Rummy game, each player is dealt 13 cards. The remaining deck is placed face-down as the draw pile, and the top card is placed face-up next to it, forming the discard pile.
- Draw: On your turn, you can either draw a card from the draw pile or the discard pile.
- Discard: After drawing a card, you must discard one card from your hand by placing it on the discard pile. The card that is removed from your draw pile must be the one that you discard.
Valid Sets and Runs:
- Three or four cards of the same rank but different suits make up a legitimate set.
- Three or more consecutive cards in the same suit constitute a valid run.
- Jokers can be used as substitutes for any other card in forming sets and runs.
Winning the Game:
- To win, a player must form valid sets and runs from their 13 cards.
- The game can end either by a player declaring and winning the round or when the draw pile is exhausted.
- The player who declares must have valid sets and runs in their hand, with all the cards arranged in the correct order.
- Scoring: Rummy Bindaas7 may use point-based scoring, where unmelded cards in the losing player’s hand contribute to their score. The winner typically scores zero points.