₹ 20 signup bonus
₹ 100 Min. Withdrawal
How to Play Rummy Crash
- You can access your Rummy Crash account by entering your login credentials.
- In multiplayer modes, users can practise alone or with others.
- Choice of Form: Select a rummy game, such as Gin, Rummy 500, or Indian Rummy.
- Depending on the Multiplayer Mode, you can create a new game and invite others to join, or you can join an existing table or game.
- You may draw a card from the draw or discard pile, depending on your turn. You must remove one card from your hand after each draw.
- The key to winning is to make the right sets and sequences with all of your cards before discarding the last one. The player with the lowest score at the end of the game is declared the winner when the timer goes off.
- In many card games, your score is determined by the worth of your remaining cards. In most card games, the face card is worth ten points, whereas the number card is worth its point value.
- You can declare victory once you’ve met the game’s winning criteria. This allows other players to see your combinations.