₹ 100 signup bonus
₹ 200 Min. Withdrawal
How to Play Rummy Jacks
- Select a game: The first step is to select a game. There are various game variants available in the Rummy Jacks app, such as Points Rummy, Pool Rummy, Deals Rummy, 2.0 Rummy, and Speed Rummy.
- Join a table: Once you have selected a game, you will need to join a table. There are various tables available, with different stakes and levels of competition.
- Get dealt cards: Once you have joined a table, you will be dealt 13 cards. You will need to arrange these cards into valid sequences and sets.
- Meld cards: You can meld your cards by placing them on the table in front of you. There are two types of melds: sequences and sets.
- Sequences: A sequence is a group of cards of the same suit in consecutive order.
- Sets: A set is a group of three or four cards of the same rank but with different suits.
- Discard cards: Once you have melded some of your cards, you will need to discard one card. The discarded card will be placed in the discard pile.
- Declare rummy: If you have melded all of your cards, you can declare rummy. The player who declares rummy first wins the game.