4.4 rating 28 K reviews
36 MB 1 M installs
₹ 51 signup bonus
₹ 100 Min. Withdrawal
Rummy Palace Rules
- Objective: The objective of Rummy Palace is to form valid sets and sequences of cards and reduce the points in hand.
- Deck and Jokers: The game is played with a standard deck of 52 cards. Jokers are used as wild cards, and they can substitute any other card to form sets and sequences.
- Number of Players: Rummy Palace is typically played with 2 to 6 players.
- Dealing: Each player is dealt a certain number of cards, depending on the variant being played.
- Melding: Players take turns to draw cards from the stockpile or discard pile and then discard a card to the pile. The goal is to meld cards into sets (three or four of a kind) and sequences (three or more consecutive cards of the same suit).
- First Meld: Players must have a minimum valid meld before they can lay down additional cards. This rule is usually applied in Points Rummy.
- Joker Usage: Jokers can be used to substitute missing cards in a set or sequence.
- Drop Option: If a player feels they cannot form a valid hand, they can choose to drop out of the game.
- Full Hand: The game ends when a player successfully melds all their cards, going “Rummy.”
- Scoring: Points are calculated based on the remaining cards in hand. Face cards carry 10 points each, numbered cards carry their face value, and Aces carry 1 point each.
- Winning: The player with the fewest points at the end of the game is the winner.