₹ 10 signup bonus
₹ 100 Min. Withdrawal
Octro Rummy Rules
The rules of the Octro Rummy app are based on the Indian Rummy game. Here are some of the basic rules:
- The game is played with a standard 52-card deck.
- Each player is dealt 13 cards.
- The goal of the game is to meld sets and sequences of cards in order to form 2 sequences, either pure or impure.
- A pure sequence is a sequence of cards of the same suit without any jokers.
- An impure sequence is a sequence of cards of the same suit that includes one or more jokers.
- A set is three or four cards of the same rank.
- The first player to meld all of their cards and declare their hand wins the game.
Here are some of the advanced rules:
- Jokers: Jokers can be used as wild cards to substitute for any other card in a sequence or set.
- Dropping: A player can drop their hand at any time if they feel that they do not have a good enough hand to win.
- Robbing: A player can rob the discard pile if they have a valid sequence that can be formed by adding the top card of the discard pile to their hand.
- Drawing: A player can draw a card from the top of the deck if they do not have a valid sequence or set to play.