₹ 10 signup bonus
₹ 100 Min. Withdrawal
Octro Rummy Variants
Octro Rummy offers a variety of rummy variants, including:
- 13 Card Indian Rummy: This is the most popular variant of rummy in India. It is played with a standard 52-card deck and requires players to meld sets and sequences of cards in order to win.
- 13 Card Rapid Indian Rummy: This is a faster-paced version of 13 Card Indian Rummy. The game is played with a 52-card deck and requires players to meld sets and sequences of cards in order to win. However, the game is played in a faster-paced manner, with a shorter time limit to make a valid declaration.
- 13 Card Tournaments: These are tournaments that are played in 13 Card Indian Rummy. There are different tournaments available, with different prize pools.
- 13 Card Deal Rummy: This is a variant of 13 Card Indian Rummy where the cards are dealt face up. This makes the game more challenging, as players have to be more strategic in their play.
- 13 Card Pool Rummy: This is a variant of 13 Card Indian Rummy where players can choose to pool their chips together. This makes the game more exciting, as players have the opportunity to win a larger pot.
- 21 Card Rummy: This is a variant of rummy that is played with a 21-card deck. The game is played in a similar way to 13 Card Indian Rummy but with a few different rules.