₹ 41 signup bonus
₹ 100 Min. Withdrawal
How to Play Rummy Best
- To play rummy in the Rummy Best app, you will need to download the app on your mobile device or computer. Once the app is installed, create an account and sign in.
- To start a game, select the type of game you want to play, such as Points Rummy or Pool Rummy. You can also choose to play against other players or against the computer.
- Once you have joined a game, you will be dealt 13 cards. The remaining cards are placed in a closed deck. One card is randomly drawn from the closed deck and placed face up to start the discard pile.
- On your turn, you must pick up a card from either the closed deck or the discard pile. Then, you must discard one card from your hand.
- To make a valid declaration, you must have at least two sequences in your hand. One sequence must be pure, meaning that it consists of three or more cards of the same rank in the same suit. The other sequence can be impure, meaning that it can contain wild cards or cards from different suits.
- Once you have made a valid declaration, you can discard your remaining cards and win the game. If you cannot make a valid declaration, you must discard one card and end your turn.
- The game continues until one player makes a valid declaration and wins the game. The other players’ scores are calculated based on the cards remaining in their hands.