₹ 41 signup bonus
₹ 100 Min. Withdrawal
Rummy Best Variants
- Indian Rummy: Indian Rummy, also known as 13 Card Rummy, is the most popular variant of Rummy in India. It is a two-player game played with a standard deck of 52 cards. The objective of the game is to be the first player to form two sequences, of which one must be a pure sequence. The other sequences can be pure or impure.
- Points Rummy: Points Rummy is a variation of Indian Rummy where players are awarded points for the cards they hold in their hands at the end of the game. The player with the lowest number of points wins the game.
- Deals Rummy: Deals Rummy is a variation of Indian Rummy where players are dealt a fixed number of cards at the beginning of the game. The player who is able to form valid melds with all of their cards first wins the game.
- Pool Rummy: Pool Rummy is a variation of Indian Rummy where players contribute a certain amount of money to a pool. The winner of the game takes all of the money in the pool.
- 21 Card Rummy: 21 Card Rummy, also known as Indian Marriage, is a variation of Rummy that is played with three decks of cards. The objective of the game is to be the first player to form three pure sequences and one set of four cards of the same rank.