4.4 rating 256 reviews
8 MB 5 M installs
₹ 200 Min. Withdrawal
Rummy Passion How to Play
- 2-6 players can participate in an Indian Rummy game.
- The goal is to match cards of the same rank or suit to form melds.
- The Toss determines the first player.
- Each player receives 13 random cards from the closed deck.
- Players draw cards and discard one to the open deck on their turn.
- The objective is to create at least two sequences, one is pure, and the other can be pure or impure, along with 2 sets.
- Players declare by moving a card to the ‘finish’ spot.
- A sequence or collection of jokers can be created.
- Drop options are available to exit the game with fewer points.
- Winnings depend on points calculated from ungrouped cards.