4.6 rating 12.4k reviews
39 MB 1 M installs
₹ 100 Min. Withdrawal
Your Download file is ready
Enter your mobile number to start downloading
Rummytime How to Play
To play rummy in the Rummy Time app:
- Download and install the Rummy Time app on your device.
- Create an account and complete your KYC verification.
- Deposit funds into your account.
- Select the type of rummy game you want to play (Points, Pool, or Deals).
- Choose the number of players you want to play with and the stakes.
- Click on the “Join Table” button to start the game.
- Each player is dealt 13 cards.
- The remaining cards are placed face down in a pile, called the stock pile.
- The top card of the stock pile is turned face up and placed next to it to start the discard pile.
- Players take turns drawing a card from either the stock pile or the discard pile.
- After drawing a card, players must discard one card from their hand to the discard pile.
- Players can meld their cards into sets or sequences.
- A set is three or four cards of the same rank, such as 3♥ 3♦ 3♠.
- A sequence is three or more consecutive cards of the same suit, such as 5♥ 6♥ 7♥.
- A sequence can be pure (all cards the same suit) or impure (includes one Joker card).
- Players must have at least two melds, including a pure sequence, to declare a show.
- To declare a show, a player must discard their last card to the discard pile and announce “rummy”.
- If a player’s show is valid, they win the game.
- If a player’s show is not valid, they lose the game and the other players score points based on the cards in their hands.