Enter your mobile number to start downloading
Rummy Time is an online rummy game app that allows players to play different variants of rummy, including Indian Rummy, Points Rummy, and Pool Rummy. The game rules for each variant vary slightly, but the general rules are as follows:
- The game is played with a standard deck of 52 cards, with or without jokers.
- Each player is dealt 13 cards.
- The remaining cards are placed face down in a pile in the center of the table, known as the stock pile.
- One card is turned face up next to the stock pile to start the discard pile.
- On your turn, you must either pick up the top card from the stock pile or take the top card from the discard pile.
- After picking up a card, you must discard one card from your hand.
- You can discard any card from your hand, but you cannot discard a card that is part of a meld.
- Pure sequence: Three or more cards of the same suit in consecutive order, without using a joker.
- Impure sequence: Three or more cards of the same suit in consecutive order, using a joker.
- Set: Three or four cards of the same rank.
Once you have arranged your cards into at least two melds, one pure sequence, and one other meld (impure sequence or set), you can declare rummy. To do this, you simply call out “rummy!” and show your cards to the other players.